
This is my attempt to post pictures of Keirwyn. Living in the North, our internet options are limited. Not knowing which service provider to go with, we went with the first one we heard about. Big mistake! They are horrible. Our internet is always slow and uploading anything takes days. We are in the process of trying to switch providers but as always, simple things takes days to do. We are still waiting to hear from our landlord if we can get the new internet because it requires putting up a satellite on the building. I do hope they let us because then we could post more pictures and perhaps be able to skype with people.
Baby Boo, which is what I have been calling Keirwyn lately, is doing great. What a set of lungs on that child. She uses them regularly to share her disgust on not being fed on time. The other day we had our first crying session where we could not figure out what was wrong with her. She cried for about an hour. I think she may have been just over-tired.
Boo is an amazing baby! She smiles
so much now. Any little thing will get her going. I figured out that on our tv there are radio stations. I found an oldies station and had it blaring while I did my daily chores. At one point Keirwyn and I were dancing around to the music. She was smiling away and then she laughed! She actually did a little giggle. It was too cute!Boo is in love with her Daddy. She will stare at him for the longest time. She is probably thinking, "Man, Dad has a big nose. Hope I don't get it!" But I like to believe she is looking at him in adoration. I have a sneaky suspicion that she is going to be a Daddy's girl.
I received the greatest gift in the mail the other day - actually it is Keirwyn's gift. A friend of mine sent a blanket that was made by my mother for her oldest daughter. What a sweet gesture! Now my baby will have something made by her Nanny. I have been wrapping Keirwyn in her new blankie and telling her stories about her special Nanny. When I see my baby sleeping and notice how much she looks like her grandmother, it brings tears to my eyes. I know that my mother is watching over us and is proud of her little granddaughter.
1 comment:
What a nice gift to receive! You need to write down your stories about Keirwyn's Nanny for her! Maybe make a blog just for Keirwyn and she can read it when she is older! I'm sure she'd love it! Love ya!
Post a Comment