
It's Saturday. It's the weekend! I look forward to my weekends. Friday is my favorite day of the week. The evening starts with Chris coming home early-usually before 5pm. After passing Baby Boo over, I am on my way out the door for my aerobics class. Fridays we do circuit training where there are four different stations with four activities in each station. We rotate to each activity in a 45 minute period, doing each activity for 30 seconds to a minute. The very last activity we do for 2 minutes. It's tough but I love the feeling I get afterward.
After I return home from exercising, I usually spend an hour or so with Chris and then I am off to bed. This is the night that Chris is responsible for Keirwyn. If she needs feeding, he does it. If she awakes in the middle of the night, he deals with her. If her diaper needs changing.....yes....it's his problem.
I LOVE Friday nights! I love them so much I have made Saturday nights a great night as well. Chris does the parenting Saturday nights. Every other night of the week I'm on duty, so I don't feel guilty for his two nights a week to stay up with the baby. I usually have problems getting back to sleep once I have taken care of Keirwyn's needs. There are other times she won't go back to sleep and I can't go back to bed. My days start between 3 - 4 am and I am up all day with her. No wonder I crash at 7 pm. Chris doesn't have that problem. For example, Baby woke up at 5 am this morning. I rolled over and politely (which means I hit him) told Chris his child needed him. (We have this deal that on Friday and Saturday nights I take over Baby duty after 6am so Chris can sleep in). I awoke at 7am to the baby cooing. I went to find her and found her on the floor where her father left her. Where was Chris? Passed out on the couch.
Keirwyn is getting big now. We weighed her today and she is 10.5 lbs. What a big girl! She eats and eats so no wonder she is gaining weight like crazy. She is a happy baby and gets a lot of attention wherever she goes. We went to Daddy's work to visit after he was done. The kids all wanted to look at her. They love children for some reason. She loves to be held and will show her thanks by giving them a big smile. What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment