After a lot of complaining from me, Chris came up with a plan. He finessed our finances (and help from an outside source) and came home with a new snowmobile. Boy was I shocked he actually went through with it.
This is a picture of what our new ride looks like.

We went for a little ride around town. I was scared to death! I had never been on a snowmobile before. I didn't know what to expect. All that worrying for nothing. It was so much fun. Keirwyn was snuggled safely in my amauti and she slept through the whole thing.
On Saturday, Chris and I (Keirwyn will be staying with a babysitter) will be heading out on the land for the first time. A few other couples will be going as well. I look forward to this time on the land and spending time with Chris. I will bring my camera and take pictures to post for all to see.
2 comments:
Snowmobiles are so much fun! I've only been on one a couple of times but I loved it! Enjoy the new toy!
Thanks! We are excited about it. We have been wanting one for awhile but never got around to getting one. Now we have one and we can't wait to use it lots. :)
Post a Comment