Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashion Show

I haven't been blogging much lately. A cold front has hit Rankin and I haven't really left the apartment. Last Friday, the family went on a quick ride around town. It was too cold to stay out long so we ended up at the Sugar Rush for a bite to eat. Keirwyn is now sitting in a high chair and enjoys looking around while we eat.

Saturday afternoon Chris took us for another short ride. We went out to see one of the lakes and we tried to find the Elder's Cabin but it was too cold to stay out looking for it. We came back in town, picked up a few groceries and headed home. Chris went out again looking for the cabin but didn't find it. He didn't take the right road.

We have been buying new furniture to replace the stuff that Housing Corp. gave us when we moved to Rankin. Most of the furniture is second hand and has seen better days. We got a great deal on a couch/love seat from the local store here. We also bought dressers, night stands, coffee table set, and a dresser for Keirwyn. Thank goodness for Costco!

I have been organizing Keirwyn's clothes to go into her dresser and I found a bunch of stuff hanging in her closet that I forgot about. She fits into them now. Thank goodness I found them or she wouldn't have the chance to fit into them. She will probably only wear them a few times but she sure looks cute in them.

I have been dressing Keirwyn in her clothes and taking pictures. She isn't too sure of the whole process. She doesn't like the flash of the camera. She loves to smile but you couldn't tell by the pictures I take - she is usually scowling.













Keirwyn can now sit on her own. She is doing such a great job at it. She loves to sit with all her toys surrounding her so she can pick and choose which one she wants to play with. She has mastered the art of going from a sitting position to her stomach so she can roll around. Keirwyn absolutely loves to roll. She motors all over the apartment. She sees something she wants, she just rolls to it. I can see this becoming a real problem when she starts to crawl.

No comments: