Thursday, January 14, 2010

That's The Way She Rolls!


Keirwyn wearing the dress that her Aunt Beata gave her.



It is unbelievable to me how fast time flies! Keirwyn is getting bigger every day and becoming her own little person. She has her likes (her favorite soother)and dislikes (being put down and poopy diapers). She has a unique sense of humor (she laughs when Mommy hurts herself) and will tell you when she is unhappy (but no one can understand what her babbling means just yet). She adores her Daddy (Mommy is ignored when Daddy is in the room) and snores like him too.

What an adorable little girl.
She is a little over four months old now and is discovering new wonders every day. Last week it was her feet. Sh
e has realized that they are there and is constantly playing with them. Today she learned how to roll over! She rolled from her belly to her back. She can also roll from her back to her side but can't quite make it to her belly.....yet.

She also is eating a little bit of rice cereal now. She is eating almost every hour and is never happy when her bottle is gone. So I have decided to add a bit of rice cer
eal to her formula. She loves it! Daddy also tried to feed her the cereal via a spoon. She sat in her chair (we bought it before she was ever born and have been waiting patiently for her to be big enough to use it) and enjoyed her first experience with a spoon. The cereal was all over her but it was so amazing to watch her get the hang of the spoon. By the end of it she was opening her mouth as the spoon came near! I am truly amazed by her. I am so grateful for the miracle that is named Keirwyn. I am humbled that Heavenly Father entrusted me with this child and honoured to call her my daughter. I am grateful for this opportunity to learn all I can from her. Families are Forever!

No comments: