***************************************************************************************************************
We arrived and picked a table away from everyone else so we could enjoy a peaceful and quiet breakfast. We were alone for about 10 minutes, when another family picked the table right next to us. There were 10 empty tables and they had to pick the one beside us. So, there went our quiet breakfast.
Keirwyn had a great time. She sat in her Bumbo chair and enjoyed her breakfast (rice cereal) while we waited for ours. She was a hit with the waitress and flirted with the people at the next table. She made a mess with her cereal and, overall, having a great time with Daddy.
I have not had great experiences at the four restaurants in town. Meals could take forever to get to the table, many of the times it isn't what I ordered or it never comes (Yes, it has happened to me.....twice!) Chris and I got so fed up we stopped going out to eat due to the service (not to mention that it cost 50$ for a couple of hamburgers, fries and drinks). The breakfast we had was good, surprisingly good. I had the Loaded Omelet and Chris had the Breakfast Skillet. We waited only 20 minutes for our food (not so bad....I have waited over an hour for food before) and it was warm. The only thing negative about the whole thing was that by the time we left, our meal + tip was over $40. Yikes! Luckily, we don't do that very often in Rankin.
Keirwyn had a rough Monday! She had her four month shots today and protested loudly her distaste for being stuck with something sharp. She is cranky right now and a little bit difficult to please, which is unlike her. Hopefully she will start to feel better and have a good sleep tonight. Last time she had her shots, she had a horrible night. Since it is me that is up with her when she can't sleep, I had a horrible night as well. So here's hoping that tonight will be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment