Wow....didn't realize it has been seven months since I last blogged. It has been a crazy seven months, with lots of ups and downs, but interesting and exciting, nonetheless. We are still in Fredericton, NB but looking to move else where. We have been applying for jobs like crazy and praying that something will work out.
The Reids are going from four members to six. Yup, I am expecting twins. We found out we were pregnant in late October and were excited to add another member to our family. In late January we found out that we were having twins. I should have known that there were two babies in my belly because I got so big quickly and I was so sick! I lost 15 pounds in less than 2 months.
This is the first picture of our little girls taken in January. Baby A has been named Kyleigh Michelle Lane Reid and Baby B is Makensey Azure Lynne Reid. They are both healthy and above average size for twins. I am now 25.5 weeks and it looks like I have a basketball under my shirt. I have been told that I will probably be induced at 38 weeks (if I last that long). I am looking forward to my girls' arrival, as is the rest of the family. Keirwyn loves to kiss and rub the belly. She talks about her sisters all the time and seems pretty excited about this experience. Hope this excitement continues after the babies are born.

2 comments:
Wow! Double congratulations! Good luck on the job search.
Congratulations!!!
And there are a bunch of jobs open at the school in Faro right now. Apply!
Post a Comment