Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

The weather we have been having for the last two weeks has been AMAZING! It has been getting warmer and warmer every day. Today it is -3 Celsius. We are still using the ski-doo but have to stay to trails around town. Chris brought out the ATV from storage and it is now up and running. It is like we are a two vehicle family.....hehehe.....Chris used the ATV today and I was driving around the ski-doo. Keirwyn has started counting. She can now count to three. I now realize that she learned that from me. I count to three after I have asked her to not to do something. She is speaking more clearly and it seems as if every day she is learning new words. It is really amazing! We have booked our tickets home to Fredericton for June 21st. We are super excited to relax in our house and spend time with Akehla. I am also looking forward to going to movies. I haven't been South since last August and I am in desperate need of a haircut, cheap food and a mall. :)

No comments: