We have been battling the cold for the last month. The wind chill had been hovering around -60 Celsius. Due to the cold and other issues, our ski-doo has been out of commission. We have been walking a lot and, in the extreme cold, we have splurged to enjoy a warm taxi ride. It seems as if today is a little warmer but we are in the middle of a blizzard. But I will take the warmer weather any way I can.
Most week days I walk across town to the babysitter's house with Baby on my back and then do it again after school. Thank goodness for my amautiq!!! It makes transporting Baby so much easier. Most of the time I keep her covered because I don't want her to freeze. She does NOT like that. She wants to see what is going on around her. (To see a picture of my amautiq, click here and scroll down to the last picture.)
Due to the cold weather, we have been mostly staying indoors. We are waiting until the warmer weather hits to enjoy the land. It seems as if this cold has been lasting forever. I am getting impatient for Spring to arrive.
Baby is growing like a weed! She is now wearing size 2 clothing, although it is a little long in the legs. She is learning a big of sign language, such as the sign for more and finished. I love that she is using the signs in the correct context. She has a very independent personality and is stubborn. She and I have had a few frustrating moments since we are so much alike. I am beginning to feel sorry for Chris because he is going to have to live with two strong personalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment