The Reids have bought a house!!!! We decided it was time to make the investment for our future. Although we still plan to live in the North for awhile, we wanted a place to make our own. We know we will be in Fredericton, NB every summer to spend time with Akehla and we wanted our own space to come home to. So......we did it....we bought a house.
It is a cute bungalow on the Northside of Fredericton. It has three bedrooms (with hardwood floors) on the top floor, huge eat-in kitchen, formal dinning room, a great bathroom and a beautiful living room with a bay window.
In the basement there is an apartment that has been newly renovated. It has one bedroom and an extra room that could be used for a bedroom. The kitchen is huge, as well as the living room. Off the living room is a little office nook. The whole apartment has ceramic tile flooring.
The best thing about the house.....CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!!!! No more suffering during the summer. I have a hard time when we come South during the summer because I am not used to the humidity and the heat! Now I can enjoy the cold air in my own home.
We are enjoying our vacation so far! We never made it to Toronto because we found the house and had to act fast to get it. We are still going to Newfoundland next week to attend Will and Melissa's wedding. We are super excited about that.
We signed Akehla up for beginning swimming lessons for the last two weeks of July. We thought it would be good for her to learn how to swim since she loves to do it. I am excited to watch her in her new adventure. She will have a great time.
Keirwyn is surprising us every day! She has bumps and bruises all over her body but that is a good thing. She is learning to walk! She is so close to taking off. She has also learned how to climb the stairs. We have to keep a constant eye on her because she is so fast and gets into everything.
I have taken a lot of pictures but my camera is MIA. Once I find it again, I will post more pictures of our summer vacation.
2 comments:
Congrats! It'll be nice to have a place of your own to go home to when you go south.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! And good luck with the baby learning to walk! I think I have a couple of grey hairs from when Andrew learned to walk.
Post a Comment