Chris and Keirwyn are still in New Brunswick, enjoying family time with Akehla. They have a week left and then they are heading back to Nunavut! I can't wait! I miss them a lot. It has been difficult to have them away for so long. Lately I have been missing them so much that I have been looking through pictures of Keirwyn and Chris. I am going through Baby withdrawls!
Some exciting news......Chris and I have made the decision to leave the North. We had been living in Rankin Inlet for 3.5 years. So many good things have happened to us here. I got my first full-time teaching job which has given great experience. We got pregnant in the North and tried to have her born here but had to be sent down to Winnipeg (what an experience!). We paid off some major debt. We bought our first ski-doo and ATV. We enjoyed many land trips and saw some beautiful sights. We made life-long friends. I will miss the North and everything that comes with it.
We are moving to New Brunswick for now. We have a house in Fredericton. We have owned it for almost a year and I have only spent a month in it. I am looking forward to living in my own home. We are applying for teaching jobs all over "Southern" Canada. Hopefully something will come along.
The Reid family is excited for new experiences and look forward to what is ahead of us.
2 comments:
Congrats on your decision! I hope it works out for you. It won't be long before we follow in your footsteps.
Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment