For her birthday, Keirwyn got two new sets of pajamas. Here she is wearing one pair and looking adorable! She had just finished taking a bath and was running around, trying to avoid being put to bed.
The weather is getting colder and I have started to wear my southern winter jacket. I have even worn a hat and mitts. It won't belong before snow will be on the ground and we will be able to use our snowmobile.
Keirwyn is getting bigger every day and surprising us in so many different ways. Yesterday she climbed the stairs to our apartment on the third floor. She didn't want any help from me! It was too cute. Her hair is getting longer and she no longer looks like a little baby to me.
Wow, how time flies!!!
1 comment:
I love the picture with the Dr. Pepper in the background.
Post a Comment